If you have kids, you’ve definitely heard this before!
Did you know that…
Many grown ups secretly ask themselves the same exact question when it comes to realizing their BIG dreams.
They have that same anticipation.
And they’ve done the vision boards.
Set the intentions.
But have yet to see tangible results.
Remember those goals and wishes you planted back in January?
Well the year is nearly halfway over, and if you’ve been feeling a bit stuck, or are worried that you won’t see results, I want to bring some inspiration back into your mindset.
Lasting changes take time. If you are feeling frustrated or impatient, lovingly encourage the child within you that wants to get there already. Remind her that part of her role is to enjoy the journey…
- to remember to look out the windows at the beautiful landscape
- to feel the wind in her hair
- to daydream into the cotton candy clouds
- to imagine how happy she will feel to arrive at that magical, miraculous place
As intuitive, sensitive beings, a lot of time is spent in our vibrant inner worlds… daydreaming, reflecting, or thinking of ways to help other people with their dreams. While that may be comfortable and safe, sometimes it is not congruent with your bigger vision for your life. Before you know it, 6 months have gone passed and you’re still wondering when (or if) your dream will arrive. It’s REALLY all up to YOU.
Your energy and emotions are two of your greatest assets.
Be honest with yourself and answer these questions to gauge if your energy and focus have been in the right place.
- Are you getting into the feeling place of your emotions and energy to magnetize what you want?
- Are you focusing on what you WANT instead of what you don’t want?
- Have you released yourself of the guilt of wanting something FOR YOURSELF?
- Are you willing to invest in yourself emotionally, energetically, physically, financially?
Life will march on whether you decide to go after your dreams or not. Shifting into your bigger reality is a process that will unfold as YOU become ready to receive those changes.
In the meantime, DO take action steps, but also TRUST the process and enjoy the landscape!
P.S If this message would inspire someone you know, please pass it on!