I hope you’re having a joyous holiday season!
I’m so excited!
I’m days away from completing the manuscript of my upcoming book!
It was no small feat, and I’m SO happy to be nearing the finish line!
Just a few more finishing touches before handing it off to my editor.
I share this with you because I know that you have BIG dreams in your heart that are well within your reach. I also know that sometimes it can feel overwhelming when you think about how to actually turn your dreams into action and real results.
So here’s what it took for me to bring this dream to life:
- Silencing the Goblin that can stir up feelings of fear, insecurity, and lack such as, “It will not be good enough, you don’t have the time, etc.” All not true! The faster you can silence that pesky Goblin, the more progress you will make.
- Staying connected to my Intention, my Bigger Vision. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the details of any undertaking, especially when your heart is invested. Embodying the expansive energy of your intention helps to attract the spiritual support required to propel you forward. Feel it already completed.
- Enrolling the support of my allies (my husband, friends, and coaches) in my vision to complete the manuscript. This set me up to receive the support and encouragement required to make it happen. This meant delegating more tasks, picking up the phone, or just receiving.
- Setting aside the time and being flexible in finding pockets of time to have the sacred, uninterrupted time to create. There were days when I didn’t work on my writing at all because of my kids’ activities, my regular work responsibilities, or my own energy level. And then there were days when I stayed up late or woke up early and cranked out a few chapters. Time may not be readily available at first glance. That’s where you get to think outside of the box and make it happen!
- Investing in a program that laid out the steps. Connecting with people who have experience with where you are headed is a vital component. It takes out the guesswork, which closes the gaps to your progress and ultimately saves you precious time and energy.
- Investing in coaches that I knew could help move me forward (and not allow me to settle for less) energetically and entrepreneurially. It’s like pushing a boulder up a steep hill trying to do any great task alone. You are worth the investment, and again, it will save you tons of time and energy.
- Prioritizing the steps needed to complete the initial goal. For me, this meant focusing on completing the manuscript before I could even begin to think about formatting or marketing. First things first. After all, it’s hard to publish a book that hasn’t been written yet.
- Deciding on specific and measurable results. We laugh about it now, but I forewarned my husband that I may be up until 4:30 am on New Year’s Eve if that’s what it takes to finish my manuscript! It may sound extreme, but I was 100% committed to completing the writing by Dec. 31, 2017. Setting a date gave my goal urgency. Make it tangible! Ask yourself: “What do I want to accomplish? By when do I want to accomplish it?” Those specific and measurable goals will keep you grounded and light the fire under you to get into action!
So, what is on your heart to create in 2018?
The end of 2017 is HERE! And a Brand New Year awaits like a clean slate. You can do anything you wish to do!
When you choose to embody the energy of urgency, purpose, and commitment around your most precious goals, you absolutely WILL get to celebrate the victory once you’re on the other side!
The dreaming space is expansive for many Empaths. And yet, the practical, grounded energy of action must also be present. If you could use help in sorting through this, don’t hesitate to reach out!
Once simple decision can change the course of your life!
P.S If this message would inspire someone you know, please pass it on!